To be a world class precious metals mining company with a footprint across Africa.
To become a major precious metals producer in Africa and create real value for all our stakeholders through the expansion and optimization of current operations and an ambitious exploration and acquisition strategy.
To maximise the value of current operational assets through lower costs and increase production through expansion projects and new opportunities.
Metallon is committed to operating safely and in an environmentally and culturally sensitive manner. This is of paramount importance in the execution and achievement of our strategic objectives.
Our strategic objectives are:
- Increase cash flows through more efficient capacity utilisation and the reduction of costs across all mining operations
- Increase gold production through expansion projects at current operations
- Mining ramp up at Redwing Mine
- New processing plant and additional underground production at Mazowe Mine
- Near Mine exploration in Zimbabwe
- Conversion of Inferred & Indicated Resources to Measured Resources
- High priority targets at Mazowe, Shamva and Redwing Mines
- Pursue additional growth through successful exploration projects and strategic acquisitions across Africa
Our first-mover status, relationships and experience will position Metallon for growth into other parts of Africa and beyond.